I had a very busy and very fun past weekend. I got to go antiquing with my fiance and his best friend as well as throw an old-fashioned sleep over with one of my girl friends. On top of all that, I also managed to finish a pair of socks.
For some reason, these socks took longer than expected. I did have a couple of mishaps along the way which included a variety of reasons to either rip out some mistakes or tink back and fix them. But they are done and while they aren’t completely matchy-matchy, they look good and will wear fine.
I already have another pair of socks on the needles and these are going super fast. They have a small cable on the side, but other than that the socks are mostly stockinette stitch, so there is no way I could screw up on that.